Monday, April 02, 2007

I love headlights


Last week I went to see my friends Erin, Tristan and Brett aka headlights play at Kilby Court. I helped make a music video for them earlier this year but never got to hear them perform live so when I saw them at Kilby I was blown away! They were awesome. I mean awesome. They sounded so great and had such stage presance it was so fun for me and everyone there. This little picture is a gift to them for being such great rockers. Headlights, I salute you.

3 comments:

Brendan said...

Wow, don't let me forget how awesome i think your work is and also how awesome I think you are. You are awesome!

Leslie Brown said...

Ruel, your creativity is as always outstanding. I love everything that you do.
Leslie

f*bomb. said...

The heading sounds dirty, but the picture is cute, so I don't know what to make of it. But I bet the music is nice.