Sunday, August 17, 2008

COMIC CON 2008






So this year at comic con was amazing! So amazing! I got a gazillian toys, met a bunch of cool artists, took pics of many awesome costumes, loads of free stuff, got on the Triumph the insult comic show on Conan O'Brian, met Seth Rogan and DJ lance and the Yo Gabba Gabba crew along with the my friend Ian and his band the Aqua Bats, toy hunted with my pal John Okishi, stayed with and fought the con crowds with my wing man and great friend Matt Nelson and met a really cool girl named Kathryn Kulish. These are just some of the awesome things that I had the honor and priviledge to experience on my trip. You should go to my flickr sight to see all my photos.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/monsterule/

I hope you enjoy them, I certainly do.

rue.

No comments: